You may also be interested in the following books:
- Canadian Cases in the Philosophy of Law
- Leviathan - Revised Edition
- The Subjection of Women
Broadview Encore Edition
- The Vindications: The Rights of Men and The Rights of Woman
- Three Essays on Religion
This volume provides a reliable text in an inexpensive edition, with notes but no additional editorial apparatus.
Special Combined Prices: Please note that special discounted prices are available when any TWO combinations of On Liberty, The Vindications, Utilitarianism, and The Subjection of Women are shrinkwrapped together in an order.
Table of Contents: [Back to Top]
- General Remarks
- What Utilitarianism Is
- Of the Ultimate Sanction of the Principle of Utility is Susceptible
- Of What Sort of Proof the Principle of Utility is Susceptible
- On the Connexion Between Justice and Utility
Academics teaching relevant courses may request examination copies of titles to consider for text adoption. We ask that you limit your examination copy requests to three or fewer at a time; if you are not confident that you will adopt the book, please help us keep costs down by ordering it instead. If in the future you do decide to assign as a course text a book you have previously ordered personally, Broadview Press will be happy to refund your money.
2000 • 80pp • Paperback • 9781551113555 / 1551113554